Management of the bodyshop and/or workshop including the operations scheduling, real time clocking and parts’ logistic
Module is fully dedicated to manage daily performance of the workshop, bodyshop or both. It automates following areas:
- Job card opening based on recognition of the dial-in number or customer’s identification.
- Inspection of the vehicle based on the defined questionnaire workshop use. Process of the inspection is done with mobile device, which allows making and instantly attaching pictures of the repairable items to confirm the need.
- Estimate the job manually, by using template or directly import from systems as Audatex, Eurotax etc.
- Full logistic of the spare parts and supplements, their status from request, PO, up till transfer to the vehicle. Allocating financial postings through the accounts done automatically.
- Technicians’ time control: graphical scheduling, monitoring and real time clocking for operations they work on or finished. Based on collected data KPI’s reported.
- Jobs invoicing.
As the demand for the software’s functionality and set-up is dependent on different factors workshop operates, system designed to “get a needed shape” and remain “convertible” while it’s operating. Major influencers:
- Workshop does mechanical or body repair or both.
- Workshop operates just for customers or service insurance companies as well.
- Capacity of the workshop.
- Company’s business repairs only or it operates as part trader as well.
Thanks to the integration with Process module, by using preprogrammed components, user may construct personal way(s) how the system operates.
Watch presentation on YouTube: